As you prepare for our upcoming Design Meeting, think through the following questions, which will be the basis for planning out the design of your new site.
1. Do you have an existing logo, or other branding elements unique to your business, that you want to incorporate into the design?
2. Are there any particular colors -- or, a color palette -- you would like to use on your site?
3. Would you like one color to be predominant?
4. Are there any colors you DO NOT want used in the design?
5. Do you plan to use images on your site?