To set up your new IMAP email account on your iPhone, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. (We recommend IMAP)
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. If you don't have this information, let us know and we will be happy to provide it
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
- If you still can't set up your email account or save your email settings, contact us and we will walk you through it